Saturday | October 18, 2014 @ 11 AM
Kean Theatre at The Washington Place | 5847 Meridian Road, Gibsonia PA 15044
Fashion Show, Shopping & Luncheon
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon as local celebrities model the latest fall fashions! More than 50 specialty retailers and artisans will display unique clothing, jewelry, gifts, cosmetics, house wares, gourmet fancies and more! Guests will also enjoy a lovely luncheon, unique shopping and a lavish array of raffle baskets.
Artisans, crafters and product representatives, reach out to nearly 300 women that attend the St. Barnabas Charities Fashion Gala. Guests from Pittsburgh and surrounding areas anxiously await this unique opportunity to shop.
Table, Wall Space and Displays
- Tables are 6’ long and will be covered and skirted.
- Placement of tables will be determined by St. Barnabas. All tables will be against the wall and must remain in that location.
- All displays are limited to your area.
- Each vendor will provide a door prize item to be given away at the event.
- The winner will be drawn from names/addresses collected at your table.
- St. Barnabas will provide the forms and container to collect the names.
- Each vendor may keep the names/addresses collected at their table.
- Friday, October 17th | 12 – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 18th | 8 a.m.
- Set-up must be completed by Saturday, October 18th | 10:30 a.m.
- Please share available space between tables equally with the person next to you.
- Building is monitored by a security guard and all doors will be secured after set-up.
- Displays must be covered overnight.
Call (724) 444-5521 or email Debbie Panei.
|Fashion Show Emcee
Designer Purse Raffle
- 1 Ticket for $5 | 3 Tickets for $10
- Three chances to win on each ticket
- Drawing will be held 3 p.m. Oct. 18 – Winners need not be present.
Free Care Fund
Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund, which has provided more than $6 million to needy patients at St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas who can not afford their care.