Saturday | October 18, 2014 @ 11 AM
Kean Theatre at The Washington Place | 5847 Meridian Road, Gibsonia PA 15044
“Walk This Way” Fashion Show, Shopping & Luncheon
Attendants stepped into a fun-filled afternoon as local celebrities modeled the latest fall fashions! More than 50 specialty retailers and artisans displayed unique clothing, jewelry, gifts, cosmetics, house wares, gourmet fancies and more! Guests also enjoyed a lovely luncheon, unique shopping and a lavish array of raffle baskets.
Proceeds benefited the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund.
|Fashion Show Emcee
Designer Purse Raffle
- 1 Ticket for $5 | 3 Tickets for $10
- Three chances to win on each ticket
- Drawing was held 3 p.m. Oct. 19 – Winners need not be present.
3 Fabulous Designer Handbags
|Coach Madison Satchel – Value $528
Elegant and structured, this handcrafted satchel combines the rich, dimensional texture of Gathered Chevron leather with a stately silhouette and deco-inspired hardware. Top handles and a slender shoulder strap add function and versatility.
|Kate Spade Cedar Street Luciana – Value $348
Over the shoulder bag; flap with magnetic snap closure, center zip divider, double slide pockets, and interior zip pocket. Crosshatched leather with matching trim, 14-karat light gold plated hardware and custom woven caroleena spade dot lining.
|Michael Kors Jet Set Logo Item Tote – Value $198
Beige and brown MK logo jacquard canvas with orange leather trim. Golden hardware. Buckled top handles loop through logo engraved grommets.
Purses donated by: Coach, Kate Spade and Butler Media Group
Artisans, crafters and product representatives, reach out to nearly 300 women that attend the St. Barnabas Charities Fashion Gala. Guests from Pittsburgh and surrounding areas anxiously await this unique opportunity to shop.
- Early bird registration – $40 per table. Must register before June 1, 2013.
- After June 1st – $50 per table.
- Registration is due by September 30, 2013.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Table, Wall Space and Displays
- Tables are 6’ long and will be covered and skirted.
- Placement of tables will be determined by St. Barnabas. All tables will be against the wall and must remain in that location.
- All displays are limited to your area.
- Each vendor will provide a door prize item to be given away at the event.
- The winner will be drawn from names/addresses collected at your table.
- St. Barnabas will provide the forms and container to collect the names.
- Each vendor may keep the names/addresses collected at their table.
- Friday, October 18th | 12 – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19th | 8 a.m.
- Set-up must be completed by Saturday, October 19th | 10:30 a.m.
- Please share available space between tables equally with the person next to you.
- Building is monitored by a security guard and all doors will be secured after set-up.
- Displays must be covered overnight.
Call (724) 444-5521 or email Debbie Panei.
Vendor Information & Registration Form
Fashion Gala Vendors:
- Apple City Scents, Soy Candles & Lotions
- Carl Kennedy, Wood Crafts
- Chloe’s Adornments, Fashion
- Cindy’s Sandals and More, Wine accessories
- Cookie Lee Fashion Jewelry
- Devine DeZynes, Decorative pillows & Jewelry
- Di’s House of Cards, adorned note cards
- Dressed in Deception, Designer Inspired Jewelry
- Fibi & Clo Sandals
- HM Design, Accessories, Clothing & Gifts
- Jamberry Nails, Nail Wraps
- J. Hilburn
- Joan Aul, Floral
- Jockey Person to Person, Clothing & Accessories
- Just Jewelry
- Kara Vita Clinical Skincare
- La Vintage Bijoux, Antique & Vintage Jewelry
- Lia Sophia, Jewelry
- Longaberger, Baskets
- Margie’s Fashions
- Mary Kay Cosmetics, Skincare
- My Shoe Girl, Women & Children Shoes & Boots
- Nerium AD, Skincare
- NewU MediSpa, Skincare
- Nikki’s Creations, Beaded Jewelry
- Origami Owl, Living Lockets
- Paparazzi Accessories, Jewelry
- Pennys from Heaven, Dips, Jelly & Holiday
- Premier Designs, Jewelry
- Regis Schilken, Mystery Novels
- Rodan & Fields, Skincare
- Sabika, Jewlery
- Sandy’s Hand Crocheted Necklaces
- Sew What’s Available, Aprons, hats, table runners
- Silpada, Jewelry
- Stella & Dot, Jewlery
- Tastefully Simple, Gourmet Foods
- Thirty-One Gifts, Bags & Accessories
- Top Shelf Illuminations by Jonna, Lit Bottles & Vases
- Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry
- Ugandan Gold, coffee
- Uniquely Yours, Handmade Jewelry
Free Care Fund
Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund, which has provided more than $6 million to needy patients at St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas who can not afford their care.
Additional sponsors include:
- Aestique Plastic Surgical Associates, LTD
- DKYS&B – Raffle Basket Sponsor
- Efficient Energy Solutions
- ESB Bank
- Frozen Rope
- James Austin Company
- Jim & Elin Roddey
- Matoka & Sons Plumbing Co. Inc
- Mission Pharmacy – Runway Sponsor
- MMC Land Management - Raffle Basket Sponsor
- Northern Connection Magazine
- Pinnacle Financial Strategies
- Reed & Witting Company
- RE/Max Select Realty
- Super Cuts
- TRIB Total Media – Luncheon Sponsor